Private guided boat tours around Cape Coral
Spending time on a guided boat tour is an excellent alternative for all those who want to lie back and enjoy the beautiful nature. Cape Coral and Fort Myers Beach offer with the offshore islands Estero Island, Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Cayo Costa, or Boca Grande, a unique area for guided boat tours. You get a friendly, experienced boat captain to drive you around and show you the best places. You don’t have to know how to drive a boat or worry about the vessel at any point.
Cape Coral has over 400 miles of canals, lakes, the Caloosahatchee River and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. It’s so much fun to take the boat out for a day, head over to Ft. Myers Beach, and anchor offshore.
Then have a picnic lunch and relax and float in the water. Or, head over to Sanibel to look for shells or maybe Lover’s Key to find a deserted stretch of beach.
There are so many places to discover amongst the canals, river, mangrove stands in the estuaries and bays, islands small and large, and the Gulf. You’ll be able to see dolphins, manatees, and all kinds of fish and birds.
Starting at $180 – 4 hour and up
- Boat Cruises around Cape Coral, Sanibel, Captiva and Fort Myers Beach
- You can make various stops for a swim or to visit an island or a restaurant.
- The tour will be planned according to your wishes.
- Boat is operated by a licensed USCG Captain.
- Tours for small groups up to 6 passenger.
- Rental Boat (Fuel, Sea Tow)